The key topics of the agenda are:
- The Polish macroeconomic and political environment and its impact on the development of the country
- The investment attractiveness of Poland in terms of its central location in Europe as well as the quality and quantity of the product available
- Legal and tax changes vs. the investment market
- How could recent changes in the law affect the attractiveness of commercial real estate investment? How will the market cope in such a fluid legislative environment?
- Other alternative investment products
Tables A - the office market
Tables B - the retail market
Tables C - the warehouse market
Tables D - the residential market
The conference will be attended by BSJP's Katarzyna Domańska-Mołdawa and Jarosław Sroka, among others.
More information here.