On 18 April 2016, amendments to the public procurement law will enter into force and significantly influence the situation of both the contractors and the contracting entities.
Having in mind the needs of the participants to the PP market resulting from said legislative changes, Puls Biznesu and BSJP law firm have prepared a workshop:
Newest amendments to PP law in view of implementing EU Directives,
which will take place on 10 May 2016
Our speakers - lawyers of BSJP law firm - will present to you 100% of the necessary knowledge, respond to all the occurring changes, give concrete solutions and answer all your questions in further discussion.
The workshop will cover all the crucial issues, amongst others:
- Amendments to the subjective scope of the application of Public Procurement Law Act
- Obligatory electronic communication between the contractor and the contracting entity
- Making offers and filing applications for permission to participate in the procedure through purchaser's profile
- Description of the object of ordering under the provisions of the new Directive
- Conditions for participation in the procedure (contractor qualitative selection)
- Offer assessment criteria and abnormally low price
- Sub-contracting in view of the new classic directive
- Amendments to the scope of legal remedies
See you at the workshop!