Jarosław Sroka, legal counsel | partner at BSJP law firm, is to run a seminar on performing construction works agreements included in the course of the public procurement law at the "Claim Management in construction process" workshops.
At the seminar, the following issues will be addressed:
- Limited possibility of introducing amendments to the contract in the light of public procurement law (claims for additional time limits and remuneration);
- Ban on party substitution;
- Contract performance guarantee;
- Specific basis for the ordering party to withdraw from the contract (public interest);
- Several liability of the consortium members for the performance of the contract.
Date: 1-2 October 2014
Venue: Hotel Mariott, Al. Jerozolimskie 65/79
Feel welcomed to join us at the workshops.