Partner at BSJPChristoph Garschynski
, Rechtsanwalt / legal counsel,
is pleased to invite you to a seminar:Liability of management board members and holders of a commercial power of attorney (prokura) of Polish companies
to take place on 19 June 2017 in Mannheim.
At the seminar, issues of practical significance will be discussed, which issues are connected with liability for damages, liability under the fiscal offences act and liability for offences in the scope of labour law.The program
of the seminar discusses, in part presented by Christoph Garschynski, the following issues:
Selected liability issues in respect of commercial law:
- Management Board and company representation;
- liability for damage against the company / third parties;
- liability in the event of company's financial crisis;
- impact of discharge on liability for damage against the company.
Selected liability issues in respect of labour law:
- representing company in matters connected with labour law;
- offences against persons holding liability;
- basic obligations in respect of labour law and sanctions for failure to execute them;
- employing a Management Board member under an employment contract.
The seminar is organized in co-operation with the Polish-German Chamber of Industry and Commerce AHK