BSJP law firm and the Scandinavian-Polish Chamber of Commerce
have the pleasure of inviting you to the
SPCC TAX & LEGAL MORNING MEETING:
Current Trends in Public Procurement
to take place on Wednesday, 23 of October 2018, at 10:00 a.m.
at the law firm's office located in Spektrum Tower at ul. Twarda 18, Warsaw.
Yearly well over 100 bln PLN worth in contracts is awarded in Poland through public procurement. At the same time, the high formalization of the public procurement process constitutes a challenge for many enterprises. We would like to share our significant experience on the topic, focusing on the areas in which recently problems have been faced by companies competing for the award of contracts.
- admissibility of supplementing documents of the contractor in the light of the judgment of CJEU C-387/14;
- the effects of reliance on third parties' resources during performance of the contract;
- exclusion from proceedings due to misrepresentation of the Ordering Party as to meeting the conditions for participation in the proceedings;
- abnormally low price in the context of an essential element of the price;
- the nature of explanations given by the contractors to the submitted tender;
- problems resulting from digitalization of tender documents (European Single Procurement Document).
The meeting will be moderated by Jarosław Sroka
, legal counsel, head of public procurement at BSJP. Jarosław is a member of the Public Procurement Law Association and a leading expert in public procurement recommended by Chambers and Partners.
Please find more information here