- Administering of sport
- Sports clubs as legal entities
- Local self-government-, central- and government administration and sport
- Financing of sports clubs and athletes
- Civil law aspects of sports law
- Doping in sport, counteracting crime in sport
- Social insurance of athletes
- Sport from the perspective of international law
- Management in sport
One of the speakers will be Dawid Szadaj, legal counsel at BSJP, who will deliver a speech entitled "A sports club - its character and legal form".
The event is organized by the Department of Administrative and Court Administrative Proceedings of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn.
Read detailed agenda here.