BSJP law firm in co-operation with vdp PfandbriefAkademie - School of Real Estate Finance with its seat in Berlin is pleased to invite you to the "Country seminar: Real estate financing in Poland
", which is to take place on 1 March 2018 with Rechtsanwalt Jörn Brockhuis
and attorney Katarzyna Domańska-Mołdawa
as the speakers.
Katarzyna is a partner in BSJP, where she leads the banking & finance team. She has been successful with previous editions of the vdp PfandbriefAkademie's seminar. Jörn Brockhuis is a German attorney, founding partner of BSJP law firm and head of the real estate team.
- Significant differences between financing systems in Germany and in Poland
- Making preparations for financing
- Ownership, perpetual usufruct, land and mortgage register
- Loan facility agreement and syndication
- Mortgage and other collaterals
- Realizing debts secured with mortgage and pledge in enforcement and bankruptcy proceedings
- Insurance of buildings
- Tax law
For the first time we will also discuss Polish tax regulations, with particular emphasis on the tax amendments in respect of real estate. The tax-related part will be conducted by Wojciech Kania, tax advisor for LHI in Warsaw.
Time and place:
Berlin, 1 March 2018, 10:00-16:30
Hotel Maritim proArte
Feel welcome to join us.
For details please check the agenda hereunder.