Join us on 27 February 2018 at a workshop organized by ProAbility: "GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation: practical aspects in the property development sector".
- GDPR - the latest obligations in practice in the property development sector
- How to fulfil the requirements of data protection by design, by default, transparency and accountability of personal data processing?
- The role of board members and minimizing their liability - how to effectively protect the management
- GDPR - outsourcing - the most common problems in the property development sector
- Elements of agreement made between the controller and the processor
One of the speakers will be legal counsel Monika Susałko
, who is to discuss the topic of "Liability in practice in the property development sector".
Detailed agenda is available here