Join us on 26 October at a workshop organized by ProAbility: "Secure construction contract - developers' practice".
During the workshop, the following topics will be discussed:
- Contractual clauses which are safe for the investor - practical experience / case law / latest proposals,
- Contract insurance in practice - methods to work out the best security,
- Liability of the contractor towards the investor on account of warranty and guarantee - pursuit of recourse claims,
- Limitation of liability within the contractor-developer relationship,
- Contractor's claims in practice (change of deadlines, costs, remuneration),
- Investor's claims in practice (due performance of the agreement, warranty and guarantee).
Among the speakers are experts of our law firm: Dominik Sołtysiak
with a presentation on the topic "The investor-contractor liability: Selected aspects" and Alicja Mizerska
with a lecture on "Practice of a safe construction contract: Investor's part".
Detailed agenda is available here