Personal data protection policy in consideration of the use of the www.bsjp.pl website
- BSJP Brockhuis Jurczak Prusak Sroka Nilsson Sp. k. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Twarda 18, 00-105 Warsaw, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number 0000059648, whose registration files are kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, tax identification number (NIP) 631233016, number in the National Official Business Register (Regon) 277665561, e-mail: email@example.com
- website operating under the https://bsjp.pl/
domain along with all the subpages.
GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
1. The User may contact BSJP using contact details provided on the Portal, e.g. e-mail address, postal address, telephone numbers.
2. As a result of making contact, the User may provide their personal data, e.g. e-mail address.
3. Any personal data provided by the User in the course of contact with BSJP is processed in accordance with the requirements set forth in the applicable provisions of law, and above all in the GDPR.
1. BSJP is the controller of personal data.
2. BSJP may entrust the processing of the collected personal data of the Users to another entity on the basis of the entrustment agreement for the processing of personal data concluded therewith.
3. The recipients of personal data shall be: the entities handling the hosting (storage) of the Portal, the providers of tools used to operate and conduct the analytics of the Portal.
1.The User has the right to:
a. access their personal data and verify or rectify it, and to delete such personal data,
b. in respect of data provided for the purpose of preparation of an offer - to transfer such data,
c. restrict the processing of personal data,
d. object the processing of personal data if it occurs on grounds of the legitimate interests of a controller or a third party, including the right to object in case of processing for the purpose of direct marketing.
2. The User may exercise their rights referred to in section 1 by way of making a relevant request with BSJP.
3. The User has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body if their personal data is unlawfully processed. In Poland it is the President of Personal Data Protection Office.
1. BSJP processes personal data of the Users and uses it in the scope of and for:
a. the purpose necessary to reply to the correspondence sent by the User and solve the issue presented during User's contact with BSJP,
b. marketing purposes consisting in the promotion of BSJP and its services,
c. the purpose of preparation of an offer for co-operation.
2. The legal basis of the processing of personal data is Article 6 section 1 item b and f of the GDPR. The legitimate interest of the controller is to develop marketing of BSJP and its services, answer User's questions and solve the issue presented by the User.
3. On grounds of the additional and optional consent granted by the User, BSJP has the right to send marketing information, including newsletters, to the provided e-mail address. The User may revoke the consent referred to hereinabove at any time. In the event of granting consent, the legal basis of the processing of personal is as well Article 10 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on rendering services by electronic means and Article 172 of the Act of 16 July 2004 - Telecommunications Law.
1. The period of processing of personal data by BSJP:
a. personal data processed in connection with the User contacting BSJP will be processed for the period necessary to answer User's correspondence and solve the issue mentioned therein,
b. personal data processed in connection with the prepared offer for co-operation will be processed for the duration of preparation of the offer and for the term of the offer, as well as for the period necessary to show that the rights and obligations arising out of the agreement concluded on thebasis of the prepared offer are correctly exercised, i.e. for the duration of the limitation period for claims or tax liabilities,
c. personal data processed in connection with the conduct of marketing operations will be processed for the period of conducting such operations by BSJP or until the User objects further processing of their personal data for marketing purposes, or revokes consent to receive marketing i nformation to their e-mail address.
BSJP applies technical measures required by the current provisions on the protection of personal data to prevent unauthorized access and modification of personal data sent by electronic means.
2. Cookies can be read by BSJP's IT system.
3. The publisher stores cookies on User's device and obtains access to information included therein for the purpose of:
a. handling visit counters, remembering the selected language version,
b. for statistical purposes, in particular to enable BSJP to analyse the manner in which users use the Portal.
1. It is possible for each User to configure their Internet browser in such a way as to enable the storage of cookies on User's device.
2. Each User may delete cookies after they have been saved by BSJP on User's device in a manner set forth by the provider of a given Internet browser:
3. Changing browser settings, which limits or prevents the storage of cookies on User's device, or deleting the cookies, may restrict the functionality of the Portal and the services rendered.
1. The Portal uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., hereinafter referred to as "Google".
2. Google Analytics uses "cookies", i.e. text files placed on a computer or other device of the User in order to enable the Portal to analyse the manner in which users use it. The information generated by the cookies on the use of the Portal by the User will be transferred to Google.
3. Google will use this information to evaluate the use of the Portal by the User, create reports on site traffic for website operators and render other services related to website traffic and Internet use.
4. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if it is required to do so by law or in the event that such persons process such information on behalf of Google.
Any questions or remarks regarding this Policy should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
or the addresses of individual BSJP offices indicated in the "Contact" tab.