The controller of your personal data is BSJP bnt Brockhuis Jurczak Prusak Sroka Nilsson Zamorska Sp.k. with its registered office in Warsaw, registered in the register
of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number KRS: 0000059648 (hereinafter referred to as "BSJP | bnt" or the "Controller"). BSJP | bnt as
the data controller decides for what purposes and how your personal data will be processed.
2. CONTACT DETAILS
You may contact the Controller with regard to the processing of your personal data:
- via electronic mail (e-mail): firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by post: BSJP bnt, ul. Twarda 18, 00-105 Warszawa (with a note: “Personal data”);
- in person on at the Controller’s registered office.
3. YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process the following personal data of yours:
name, surname, company name (business name), registered office, business address, correspondence address, e-mail address, telephone number, numbers: NIP,
REGON, bank account number.
4. SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA
We receive your personal data, which we collect and process, directly from you.
5. PURPOSES, LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING AND STORAGE PERIOD OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data to:
- perform and carry out the agreement made with you (a natural person), the object of which is a service rendered by you to BSJP | bnt or a sale of a thing to
BSJP | bnt, or at your request prior to the conclusion of the agreement e.g. to estimate the price or a service or a thing (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
- settle the price for the provision of services by you or the sale of a thing (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR in conjunction with the provisions of tax and
- pursue claims under the agreement made between you and us for sale or a provision of a service (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
6. RIGHTS YOU ARE ENTITLED TO IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Right of access
- at any time, you can obtain knowledge on what personal data of yours is processed by the Controller and you can receive a copy of your personal data.
- Right to rectification
- if you notice that your personal data is incorrect or if, for example, your name, telephone number or e-mail address has changed.
- Right to erasure
- if your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by the Controller;
- if your data is unlawfully processed;
- if the erasure of the data is necessary for the fulfilment of the obligation resulting from the provision of law and incumbent on the Controller.
- Right to restriction of processing
- if you notice that your personal data is incorrect, you may request that it is not further processed during the period in which the Controller
verifies its accuracy;
- if your personal data is unlawfully processed but you do not want it to be erased;
- the Controller will no longer need the data, but you may need it for the purpose of pursuing claims or defending against claims.
- Right to objection
- If you are in a special situation, you may object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest described in point 5
- However, it must be emphasised that your request is not absolute, i.e. we can show that, despite the circumstances invoked by you, our legitimate
interest takes precedence over your interests, rights and freedoms, or is necessary to establish, pursue and defend against claims.
7. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be made available to entities which provide services to us (e.g. suppliers and computer service technicians, software service
technicians, couriers, accounting offices).
8. DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Your personal data will be stored until the expiry of the statute of limitations for claims which may arise from the agreement we have made with you. Data
necessary for the settlement of services or the acquisition of a thing will be stored in accordance with the time limits specified in the provisions of
accounting and tax law.
9. COMPLAINT TO A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
If you believe that your personal data is being processed unlawfully, you can lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office
(Office of the Personal Data Protection Office – ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
10. PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
The provision of personal data, which concern you, is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the agreement. Failure to provide such personal data
means that such an agreement could not be concluded or performed.
11. AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING, INCLUDING PROFILING
We will not make automated decisions against you, which decisions would have legal effects on you or affect you in any similar way.