On 7 and 8 March 2018, a conference entitled "The relations between banks and supervision authorities - new challenges" is to take place in Warsaw.
- Act on competition and consumer protection - activities of the President of the UOKiK (Office of Competition and Consumer Protection)
- Control procedure by the supervision authorities and the consequences in the event of ascertaining infringement of collective consumer interests
- New obligations of the banks towards the consumers in connection with the GDPR coming into effect
- Fulfilling obligations towards the consumers via electronic means
- Change of the standard agreements and involved information duties towards the consumers
- Examples of acts of infringement performed by banks and the role of the UOKiK - case study
One of the speakers is legal counsel Krzysztof Kowalczyk, who will deliver a lecture on the "Control procedure by the supervision authorities (UOKiK, KNF - Polish Financial Supervision Authority) and the consequences in the event of ascertaining infringement of collective consumer interests".
Attached please find the detailed agenda.