We are pleased to invite you to "The obligations and rights of an energy company towards the President of ERO" conference to take place on 19-20 September 2018 in Warsaw (Sheraton Warsaw Hotel).
The co-operation between an energy company and the Energy Regulatory Office is essential for the proper functioning of the energy sector. Without the approval of tariffs, concessions and other procedures on the regulator's side in accordance with the energy law, the operation of an energy company can be significantly obstructed, if not altogether impossible. In addition, in the case of an audit which discloses a failure to fulfill the obligations by the energy company, the ERO has the right to impose financial penalties or suspend the company's operations.
At the conference, the experts will show how to:
- properly draw up applications in respect of services rendered by an energy company,
- prepare for an inspection conducted by the ERO,
- act in the event of a conflict with the ERO,
- minimize the risk of penalty and what measures to take in the event that the penalty is imposed,
- appeal against ERO's decision.
One of the speakers will be legal counsel Grzegorz Wąsiewski
with a speech entitled "Proceedings before the President of ERO".
The event is organized by MMC Polska.
Detailed agenda is available here