The controller of your personal data is BSJP bnt Brockhuis Jurczak Prusak Sroka Nilsson Zamorska Sp.k. with its registered office in Warsaw, registered in the register
of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number KRS: 0000059648 (hereinafter referred to as "BSJP | bnt" or the "Controller"). BSJP | bnt as
the data controller decides for what purposes and how your personal data will be processed.
2. CONTACT DETAILS
You may contact the Controller with regard to the processing of your personal data:
- via electronic mail (e-mail): firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by post: BSJP bnt, ul. Twarda 18, 00-105 Warszawa (with a note: “Personal data”);
- in person on at the Controller’s registered office.
3. YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process the following personal data of yours: name, surname, address of residence, address of the workplace, correspondence address, e-mail address,
telephone number, registered office.
4. SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA
We receive your personal data, which we collect and process, directly from you.
5. PURPOSES, LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING AND STORAGE PERIOD OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We process your personal data in order to answer your inquiry, provide you with information, establish contact with you, make a phone call (e.g. if you
left your contact details because the person you wanted to contact was not present in the office).
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for the aforementioned purpose is our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR)
consisting in answering your questions and in contacting third parties.
6. RIGHTS YOU ARE ENTITLED TO IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Right of access
- at any time, you can obtain knowledge on what personal data of yours is processed by the Controller and you can receive a copy of your personal data.
- Right to rectification
- if you notice that your personal data is incorrect or if, for example, your name, telephone number or e-mail address has changed.
- Right to erasure
- if your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by the Controller;
- if your data is unlawfully processed;
- if the erasure of the data is necessary for the fulfilment of the obligation resulting from the provision of law and incumbent on the Controller.
- Right to restriction of processing
- if you notice that your personal data is incorrect, you may request that it is not further processed during the period in which the Controller
verifies its accuracy;
- if your personal data is unlawfully processed but you do not want it to be erased;
- the Controller will no longer need the data, but you may need it for the purpose of pursuing claims or defending against claims.
- Right to objection
- If you are in a special situation, you may object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest described in
point 5 above.
- However, it must be emphasised that your request is not absolute, i.e. we can show that, despite the circumstances invoked by you, our legitimate
interest takes precedence over your interests, rights and freedoms, or is necessary to establish, pursue and defend against claims.
7. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will not be made available to anyone.
8. DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Your personal data will be stored until:
- the purpose of their processing (point 5 above) is achieved, i.e. when we answer you, or make a phone call to you and provide you with information;
- you object to the processing of your personal data (point 5 above).
9. COMPLAINT TO A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
If you believe that your personal data is being processed unlawfully, you can lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office
(Office of the Personal Data Protection Office - ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
10. PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
The provision of personal data, which concerns you, is voluntary. If you do not provide your personal data, it will not be possible to answer your question
or contact you.
11. AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING, INCLUDING PROFILING
We will not make automated decisions against you, which decisions would have legal effects on you or affect you in any similar way.