BSJP and Dziennik Gazeta Prawna
are excited to invite you to a conference entitled
RES in Poland: Where is this going?
to take place on Thursday, 21 February 2017 in Warsaw
Year 2016 saw the entry into effect of an amendment to the RES act, which introduced numerous changes in respect of the instruments and mechanisms of support for the manufacture of electric energy from renewable energy sources. We address this conference primarily to local government representatives and entrepreneurs interested in the potential directions of the development of renewable energy sector in Poland.
Key topics will cover:
- Regulatory challenges - new law, old problems. Tex settlements are not quite easier for wind farms or local governments. What other legislation amendments are awaited by the RES?
- RES auction - is it really a chance for the development of green energy in Poland?
- Transport biofuels as an important element of national economy and agriculture
- Air pollution and green energy funding
- Development directions in renewable energy in Poland
- Prosumers, i.e. "citizen energy"
- Technical and legal possibilities of obtaining waste as an energy source
BSJP's Dominik Sołtysiak, expert in the field of energy law and environment, will take you through the topic "Development of RES investments in co-operation with local governments and private partners ? legal forms of co-operation and long-term benefits for both parties".
Date: 21 February 2017, 10:00 a.m.
Venue: Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel, ul. Grzybowska 24, Warsaw
Participation in the conference is free of charge.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference.